Returns & Exchanges
We understand that sometimes things may appear a little different when shopping online or perhaps things just don’t suit or fit like you hoped they would. We get it! and we have you covered…
For this reason, we offer our customers a 14 day ‘Satisfied Customer’ period from the day their order is delivered. During this period, customers can choose one of the following:
- Return their ring and exchange it for another size (if available in the style) or another ring of the same value (or pay the difference) *
- Return their ring and request a store credit to use later*
- Return their ring and request a refund of the purchase price (a 15% restocking fee does apply) *
- Customers will need to contact us within this 14-day period to request one of the options above.
- Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs to us.
- The original ring must be received back to us within 30 days
- We recommend using a shipping method with tracking.
- The exchange ring will be resent to the customer via standard post.
- Limited to one free ‘change of mind’ exchange per original transaction.
Our exchange policy ensures that we can offer our customers complete confidence when shopping with us, knowing they can change their mind, no questions asked.
You MUST be able to provide proof of purchase and the ring and packaging must be in original, unused condition complete with all accessories for an exchange or refund request to be accepted.Request an exchange
Faulty or Damaged items on Arrival:
If in the rare event that a product arrives and it is deemed faulty, damaged or incomplete, we request that customers get in touch with us within 3 days of delivery to let us know. Take a photo and describe the problem so we can decide the best way to resolve the issue with minimal inconvenience to you.
Warranty: Our rings come with a limited 12-month warranty against all manufacturing defects. Our customers are protected by all Australian consumer laws and we are committed to ensuring any claims for defects are dealt with accordingly.
The warranty does not cover wear and tear, damage, loss or any unauthorised alterations or 3rd party repairs that are performed without our approval.
Please contact us for details on how to proceed with a warranty claim or repair. NO claims will be accepted or processed without first obtaining authorisation from us.
Thank you for choosing