FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are pleased to offer our customers FREE Express Postage for all orders within Australia and a low $9.95 standard post for orders to New Zealand.
We currently offer the following secure and flexible payment methods:
- PayPal (Visa, Mastercard)
Estimated Delivery Time:
- 2-4 business days* within Australia
- 7-14 business days* to New Zealand
*excluding our order processing times
Delivery times are quoted as per the Australia Post Express Network estimates.
Order Processing Time:
- Our standard processing time for most orders is 1-2 business days.
- Our processing times are subject to all National and QLD Public Holidays.
Our site (www.justrings.com.au) uses SSL Certificates which protects your data by encrypting information as it is transmitted and processed online through our secure servers. We enforce the industry standard of security and data transmission for ecommerce sites and online stores.
You can rest assured that our website has been 100% verified as secure and has earnt the trust of all accredited internet browsers.
Once a successful order has been placed:
- your order will be processed in our Brisbane studio where the products are selected and carefully packaged.
- Your address details are entered into our system and are registered with Australia Post.
- A tracking number is then generated and a label is attached to your order.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us advising the tracking details.
- Your order will then make it’s journey to our local Australia Post depot and then onto to your shipping address.
Yes! Once you place an order you will receive a confirmation email. This is your final invoice which outlines the ring style and size you selected, any extra options you may have selected, total order amount (including GST), your billing and shipping address along with your payment method.
You are able to print this invoice if required as this is considered your proof of purchase.
There will be no further invoice or packing slip included with your order.
We are currently only accepting orders for delivery within Australia and New Zealand.
We are located in Brisbane, QLD.
We keep all our rings in stock here in Australia and carefully package them ourselves.
This ensures FAST processing and delivery along with quality control for all orders.
If you have any special instructions for delivery, simply add them to the ‘Order Notes’ section when you checkout.
Alternatively, send us an email with your instructions.
At Just Rings, we want nothing more than to make sure our customers are 100% happy with their purchase and our service.
We welcome any customer to contact us if they have an issue with their order so we can try to help to resolve the problem.